2450 San Bruno Avenue, San Francisco, CA
Cross Street: Silliman
Great Corner At Entrance To San Bruno Avenue
- Great corner location on vibrant San Bruno Avenue. This space has high ceilings and is suitable for retail or restaurant.
- Former SF Public Library.
- Near-by neighbors include: Walgreens, O'Reily Auto Parts, Sterling Bank, Bank of American, First Federal Savings, Subway, Round Table Pizza and many other restaurants and service businesses.
- Size: ±3,600 Square Feet
- Lease Price:$2.60 PSF/Month
- Neighborhood: Portola District
- Listing Type: Retail Lease, Office
This statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through this office. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. We have not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates.