101 Jefferson Street, San Francisco, CABack to Search Results
Cross Street: Mason Street
For Lease in Fisherman's Wharf District
- Large, strategically-inviting sidewalk entry doors on both sides
- Located on MUNI light rail route
- Owner desires single tenant for the entire site.
- Notable Neighboring & Nearby Tenants: Boudin’s Bakery & Museum, Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum, McDonald’s, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, San Francisco Dungeon, Alioto’s & historic seafood stands, Pier 39, Hard Rock Cafe, Musée Mécanique, Argonaut Hotel, Courtyard by Marriott
- Size: ±3,280 Square Feet
- Lease Price:$70,000.00 Per Month
- Neighborhood: Fisherman's Wharf District
- Listing Type: Retail Lease
- Floor Plan: Download
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates. All commercial or mixed-use property presented by Blatteis Realty is subject to local zoning codes and regulations. It is the sole responsibility and liability of tenants and property owners to obtain all applicable required building permits and/or certificates from the local city/town Planning Department before commercial property use can commence or a building can be built.