165 Jefferson Street, San Francisco CA 94133Back to Search Results
Cross Street: Between Mason and Taylor Streets
Superb Bar/Restaurant Opportunity on BEST BLOCK of Fisherman's Wharf!
RARE SF 47 LIQUOR LICENSE AVAILABLE
- Jefferson St Considered “Main Street” of Fisherman’s Wharf
- Outstanding Branding Opportunity with Major Marquee Visibility!
- On MUNI Cable Car F-Line and Across from Boudin Bistro & Bakery Flagship Location (2.5M Annual Visitors)
- World-Class Nearby Attractions & Retailers: PIER 39, Madame Tussaud’s, Starbucks, San Francisco Dungeon, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Applebee’s, Jack In The Box, Alioto’s, Giants Dugout Store, McDonald’s, CVS and MORE!
- Size: ±3,250 Square Feet
- Lease Price:Please Call For Price
- Neighborhood: Fisherman's Wharf District
- Listing Type: Restaurant Lease
- Amenities: Type 47 Liquor License
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates. All commercial or mixed-use property presented by Blatteis Realty is subject to local zoning codes and regulations. It is the sole responsibility and liability of tenants and property owners to obtain all applicable required building permits and/or certificates from the local city/town Planning Department before commercial property use can commence or a building can be built.