186 W Portal Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94127Back to Search Results
Cross Street: Between 14th Avenue & Vicente Street
For Lease in West Portal
HIGH PROFILE LOCATION IN FAMILY-FRIENDLY RETAIL, TRANSIT HUB!
- AVAILABILITY: PRESENT TENANT WILL VACATE ON SHORT-TERM NOTICE
- INCLUDES BONUS MEZZANINE
- West Portal District is a Sought-After Residential Neighborhood with W Portal Ave Serving as the Main Corridor for Daily Errand Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
- High Ceiling
- Two Blocks from West Portal Tunnel & MUNI Station
- Prominent Location Next to Public Parking Lot
- Excellent branding and signage opportunity
- High Commuter Visibility with Heavy Foot & Vehicular Traffic
- Popular Nearby Tenants: Starbucks, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, US Post Office, Noe Valley Bakery, Golden Gate Urgent Care, H&R Block, Orexi Restaurant, Healthy Pets Veterinary Hospital, Xiao Loong Restaurant, Peet’s Coffee and more!
TAKE VIRTUAL TOUR!
- Size: ±3,150 Square Feet
- Lease Price:Please Call For Price
- Neighborhood: West Portal
- Listing Type: Retail Lease, Virtual Tour Available
- Floor Plan: Download
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates. All commercial or mixed-use property presented by Blatteis Realty is subject to local zoning codes and regulations. It is the sole responsibility and liability of tenants and property owners to obtain all applicable required building permits and/or certificates from the local city/town Planning Department before commercial property use can commence or a building can be built.