1998 Market Street, Space 4, San Francisco, CABack to Search Results
Cross Street: Duboce Avenue and Buchanan Street
Prime Upper Market Retail
- Only 1 retail space left in a new 115-unit, 9-story residential condo building.
- Extremely high visibility location with Safeway across the street on one corner and the new Whole Foods on the other.
- Easy walking distance to Castro / Eureka Valley, Mission District (Valencia Street), the Lower Haight and Hayes Valley neighborhoods.
- Excellent frontage and visibility on Market Street.
- Size: ±389 Square Feet
- Lease Price:Please Call For Price
- Neighborhood: Upper Market District
- Net Charges: $12/SF/Year
- Listing Type: Retail Lease
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates.