235 Valencia Street, San Francisco, CA 94103Back to Search Results
Cross Street: Between Duboce Avenue and 14th Street
Ground Floor Mission Dist. Gateway Retail!
ESTIMATED DELIVERY: UPON LEASE EXECUTION
- NEW 5-STORY, 44-UNIT ECO-FRIENDLY LUXURY APARTMENT BUILDING!
- RETAIL/OFFICE SPACES FOR LEASE | TWO UNITS
- GYM/RESTAURANT/GHOST KITCHEN POTENTIAL
-COMMERCIAL UNIT A: ±2,686 SF
-COMMERCIAL UNIT B: ±2,858 SF
- Adjacent Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral and Millenium School (Private) and Across from San Francisco Friends School (Private)
- Outstanding Branding Opportunity in Flourishing Locale!
- Vibrant/Active Commercial Area Attracted by Church & School Activities in Addition to Retail Services and Trendy Restaurants
- Commuter-Friendly: Conveniently accessible from the entire Bay Area by BART, city & regional transportation and regional freeway system.
- TOP NOTCH Nearby Tenants: Nostra Spaghetteria, Chase Bank, Shizen Vegan Sushi, Burma Love, LE POINT, Glama-Rama! Salon, AstaYoga, Zeitgeist, Pizza Zone N Grill and MANY MORE!
- Size: ±2,686 Square Feet
- Lease Price:$3.50 PSF/Month
- Neighborhood: Mission District
- Net Charges: NNN
- Listing Type: Retail Lease, Office Lease, Restaurant Lease
- Floor Plan: Download
- Max Sf: 2,858
- Min Sf: 2,686
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates. All commercial or mixed-use property presented by Blatteis Realty is subject to local zoning codes and regulations. It is the sole responsibility and liability of tenants and property owners to obtain all applicable required building permits and/or certificates from the local city/town Planning Department before commercial property use can commence or a building can be built.