3350 Steiner Street, San Francisco, CABack to Search Results
Cross Street: Between Chestnut & Lombard Streets
For Lease in Marina District
Delivery Date: September 1st, 2019
Recently an architectural design firm, the modern space is perfect for creative services, startups or related small organizations!
- Steps from bustling Chestnut Street offering a wide array of coffeehouses, terrific retailers and delicious restaurants
- Commuter-Friendly: Public parking lot within a block and multiple municipal transit options
- 2 ADA Bathrooms
- Skylights offer plenty of natural light
- Notable Neighboring & Nearby Tenants: Blue Barn, Peet’s Coffee,Apple Store, Ace Wasabi Rock-N-Roll Sushi, Karaweik Burmese Cuisine, Amici’s East Coast Pizzeria, SusieCakes, Saiwalks,Wells Fargo Bank, Walgreens, Starbucks and many more!
- Size: ±1,800 Square Feet
- Lease Price:$5,500.00 Per Month
- Neighborhood: Marina District
- Listing Type: Office Lease
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates. All commercial or mixed-use property presented by Blatteis Realty is subject to local zoning codes and regulations. It is the sole responsibility and liability of tenants and property owners to obtain all applicable required building permits and/or certificates from the local city/town Planning Department before commercial property use can commence or a building can be built.