398 7th Street, San Francisco, 94103Back to Search Results
Cross Street: Harrison Street
SoMA Corner Restaurant/Sports Bar For Sale. Offering Style, Rare SF 47 Liquor License!
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB EMPLOYEES.
- Popular Nearby Tenants: Airbnb HQ, Pinterest HQ, Uber HQ, Twitter HQ, Zynga HQ, Adobe San Francisco Offices, Dolby Laboratories HQ
- Excellent Turn-Key Operation with Well-Established Clientele
- Excellent location for a destination restaurant
- Open Late Night Hours Until 2am!
- Longer Lease Potentially Available
- Beautiful Contemporary, Urbane Décor
- Great space for sporting events and private parties
- One block away from vibrant Folsom street nightlife corridor
- Plenty of Storage
- Full Vented Kitchen & New Bar Fixtures Included
- Private Office Space Upstairs
- Size: ±3,000 Square Feet
- Sale Price:Please Call For Price
- Neighborhood: SoMA District
- Listing Type: Restaurant Lease, Business Opp
- Amenities: Type 1 Hood, Type 47 Liquor License, Private Rooms/Offices
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates. All commercial or mixed-use property presented by Blatteis Realty is subject to local zoning codes and regulations. It is the sole responsibility and liability of tenants and property owners to obtain all applicable required building permits and/or certificates from the local city/town Planning Department before commercial property use can commence or a building can be built.