560 Jackson Street, San Francisco, CA 94133Back to Search Results
Cross Street: Columbus Avenue
Ground Floor Corner | Elegantly Remodeled Retail in Historic Jackson Square!
- One Block from Iconic Transamerica Pyramid Center
- Great Branding Identity Opportunity
- Public Parking in the Building
- High Ceilings and Prominent Storefront Window Lining
- New Elegant Modern Interior Décor
- Very High Foot & Vehicular Traffic Corner Location
- Conveniently Located On Multiple Transit Lines
- Popular Nearby Tenants: Lost Coast Outfitters, Bask, Trestle, Roka Akor, Kells Irish Restaurant & Pub, Caffè Macaroni, Integrity Skin, Nirvana Beauty and Brows, Schnitt Salon, Blades Co. Barbershop, Iron & Resin San Francisco, Cafe Zoetrope, Allbirds, Shinola and many more!
TAKE VIRTUAL TOUR!
- Size: ±930 Square Feet
- Lease Price:Please Call For Price
- Neighborhood: Jackson Square
- Listing Type: Retail Lease, Virtual Tour
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates. All commercial or mixed-use property presented by Blatteis Realty is subject to local zoning codes and regulations. It is the sole responsibility and liability of tenants and property owners to obtain all applicable required building permits and/or certificates from the local city/town Planning Department before commercial property use can commence or a building can be built.