2274 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123Back to Search Results
Cross Street: Between Fillmore and Steiner Streets
Ground Floor Boutique on Prestigious Union Street!
INCLUDES ADDITIONAL STORAGE SPACE!
- Dramatic window lining overlooking Union Street
- Terrific branding opportunity
- Heavy Foot Traffic
- Nearby many local and national tenants including: GALA Boutique, Danielle San Francisco, Sur La Table, Rose’s Cafe, Terzo, The Brixton, Jo Malone London, Pressed Juicery, Wrecking Ball Coffee Roasters and many more!
TAKE VIRTUAL TOUR!
- Size: ±700 Square Feet
- Lease Price:Please Call For Price
- Neighborhood: Cow Hollow District
- Net Charges: NN
- Listing Type: Retail Lease
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates. All commercial or mixed-use property presented by Blatteis Realty is subject to local zoning codes and regulations. It is the sole responsibility and liability of tenants and property owners to obtain all applicable required building permits and/or certificates from the local city/town Planning Department before commercial property use can commence or a building can be built.