701 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94109Back to Search Results
Cross Street: Taylor Street
IDEAL FOR POKE, SANDWICH DELI, COFFEE SHOP, ETC. | LARGE SPACE WITH HIGH CEILINGS
NOW AVAILABLE | TYPE 2 VENT HOOD
EXCEPTIONAL PRICE FOR ENORMOUS SPACE
TWO BLOCKS FROM UNION SQUARE!
- Superb Corner Location!
- ADA-Compliant Entrance and Restroom
- Solid Foot & Vehicular Traffic Daily
- Outstanding Window Lining
- High-Level Corporate Brand Identity & Signage Opportunity
- Popular Nearby Tenants: Le Colonial, Ryoko’s Japanese Restaurant, Piraat Pizzeria, Wyndham Canterbury, Matador, AND MANY MORE!
- High Ceilings
- Kitchen Facility
- Previous Tenant: Subway
- Size: ±2,545 Square Feet
- Lease Price:Please Call For Price
- Neighborhood: Downtown San Francisco
- Listing Type: Retail Lease, Restaurant Lease
- Amenities: ADA Compliant Restroom(s), ADA Compliant Restroom(s)
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates. All commercial or mixed-use property presented by Blatteis Realty is subject to local zoning codes and regulations. It is the sole responsibility and liability of tenants and property owners to obtain all applicable required building permits and/or certificates from the local city/town Planning Department before commercial property use can commence or a building can be built.