1210 9th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94122Back to Search Results
Cross Street: Lincoln Way
For Lease in Inner Sunset
Blatteis Realty is pleased to present the opportunity to lease 1210 9th Avenue, located at the focal point of the dynamic Inner Sunset Shopping and Entertainment District. With an open floor plan, large windows, backroom service area including restroom, small kitchenette and storage; this commercial space is suitable for various uses.
- Located at Entrance of Golden Gate Park
- Up to 20’ Ceiling Height
- Heavy Foot Traffic Day and Evening
- Extraordinary Public Transportation Nearby (N Judah Light Rail plus Bus Lines 6, 29, 36, 43, 44, 66)
- Six Blocks from UCSF Medical Center Parnassus
- Nearby businesses include Pacific Catch, Tartine Bakery Fiorella-Sunset, Little Sweet, Sunset Gym, Green Apple Books, Gordo’s, Nabe and Many More
- Size: ±2,100 Square Feet
- Lease Price:Please Call For Price
- Neighborhood: Inner Sunset
- Listing Type: Retail Lease, Restaurant Lease
- Floor Plan: Download
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates. All commercial or mixed-use property presented by Blatteis Realty is subject to local zoning codes and regulations. It is the sole responsibility and liability of tenants and property owners to obtain all applicable required building permits and/or certificates from the local city/town Planning Department before commercial property use can commence or a building can be built.