1410 7th Street, Oakland, CA 94607Back to Search Results
Cross Street: Mandela Parkway
1410 7th Street is situated within a culturally-rich West Oakland Mixed-Use complex—two pedestrian-friendly blocks comprised of 168 residential apartments and retail space that helped reestablish Seventh Street as a retail corridor.
- ADA Bathroom and High Ceilings
- High commuter visibility from street and West Oakland Bart
- 58-space parking lot located around back, along Center Street
- Attractive location for both residents and businesses due to convenient proximity to San Francisco, Downtown Oakland and easy access to 80, 580 and 880 freeways
- Overall complex architecturally-designed to encourage transit ridership and other travel by bicycle, foot or car.
- Neighborhood currently undergoing significant revitalization
- Size: ±1,025 Square Feet
- Lease Price:Please Call For Price
- Net Charges: Yes
- Listing Type: Retail Lease
- Floor Plan: Download
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates. All commercial or mixed-use property presented by Blatteis Realty is subject to local zoning codes and regulations. It is the sole responsibility and liability of tenants and property owners to obtain all applicable required building permits and/or certificates from the local city/town Planning Department before commercial property use can commence or a building can be built.