401 Beach Street , San Francisco, CABack to Search Results
Cross Street: Taylor Street
LEASED! in Fisherman's Wharf District
This location is available for the first time in 15 years!
This ground level corner store sits along one of the gateways into Fisherman’s Wharf from San Francisco’s Historic Cable Cars. This location is one block off of Jefferson Street which receives 12 million visitors per year and one block from neighborhood servicing anchor stores Orchard Hardware, Ross and Cost Plus World Market.
- This property hosts a number of successful businesses like Go Cars, Segway, BayCity Bike Tours and several retail shops.
- The store front has great visibility with plenty of windows, high ceilings and plenty of natural light!
- Public transportation, hotels, parking and shops surround this location.
- Foot fall traffic is roughly 52k per week & higher in the peak seasons.
- Cafe, Coffee Shops, Bakeries, and/or Delis serving lite fair would flourish in this location.
- Size: ±1500 Square Feet
- Lease Price:$9,000.00 Per Month
- Neighborhood: Fisherman's Wharf District
- Listing Type: Retail Lease
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates.