844 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Cross Street: Between Powell & Stockton Streets
Prime Ground Floor Retail Space For Lease
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB EMPLOYEES.
World-Class Union Square Destination
- Flagship Retail Location!
- 24/7 Foot traffic!
- Nearby retailers include: The Dr. Martens Store, Anthropologie, Gap, Oakley, Urban Outfitters, Adidas, Rolex, Levi’s and many more!
- San Francisco visitors and convention participants totaled 25.5 million and Union Square was the #1 Visited Neighborhood (San Francisco Travel Association, 2017).
- Arguably the “Best” Block of Market Street
TAKE VIRTUAL TOUR!
- Size: ±1,763 Square Feet
- Lease Price:Please Call For Price
- Neighborhood: Union Square
- Listing Type: Retail Lease, Virtual Tour
- Amenities: + Full Basement
- Floor Plan: Download
- Available: June 1, 2020
This Statement with the information it contains is given with the understanding that all negotiations relating to the purchase, renting or leasing of the property described above shall be conducted through Blatteis Realty Company. The above information, while not guaranteed, has been secured from sources believed to be reliable. Blatteis Realty has not verified its accuracy and make no guarantees, warranty or representation regarding this information and it is published subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, changes of listing information including price, term, financing, or withdrawal without notice. We include projections, estimates, opinions and/or assumptions, for example only, and they may not represent current or future performance of the property. You should consult your tax and legal advisors before to verify the validity of estimates. All commercial or mixed-use property presented by Blatteis Realty is subject to local zoning codes and regulations. It is the sole responsibility and liability of tenants and property owners to obtain all applicable required building permits and/or certificates from the local city/town Planning Department before commercial property use can commence or a building can be built.